Health issue

That is advisable to contact your physician or a specialist travel clinic at home for up-to-date information on immunization before travel. Anti-malaria medication may be required and the use of insect repellent is highly recommended.

We book the best available accommodation at each destination.

– Accommodation availabilitys in the country

  • ADDIS ABABA: Luxury Collection, 5* hotels, 4* hotels, 3* hotels, guest houses and family cozy
  • AKSUM: 3* hotels
  • Mekelle: 4*& 3* hotels
  • BAHIR DAR: 5* hotels, 4* hotels, 3* hotels
  • GONDAR: 3* hotels
  • LALIBELA: 3* hotels and best accommodative lodges
  • SIMIEN MOUNTAIN: 3* hotels & best lodges
  • BALLE MOUNTAIN: best accommodative lodge and standard hotel.
  • HARAR: Basic (fare standard)
  • DIRE DAWA: 3* hotels
  • ARBA MINCH: 3* hotels and best accommodative lodges
  • JINKA: standard hotel and lodge
  • TURMI: best accommodative lodges
  • HAWASSA: 5* hotels, 4* hotels, 3* hotels

Payment rules

First of all Fikir Ethiopia tours accepts individual and agencies requests for tours, safaris, car hire etc in good respect and faith. After the confirmation of the tour deal with fikir Ethiopia tours, the payment has to be done by the payment steps as follows: 1. 30% upon confirmation of the tour. 2. The remaining 70% one month prior to the commencement of the tour. 3. If complete payment has not been made as per above rules, fikir Ethiopia tours is not responsible to accept the client/conduct the tour unless other arrangements have been made beforehand, and no refunds will be made. Cancellations & refunds Cancellations of tour bookings must be made in writing in detail, and are subject to the following charges: 1. 50 to 31 days prior to departure an administrative fee of US$110 per person will be made. 2. 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 50% of the tour price will be charged. 3. From 14 days to the last day prior to departure, cancelation request for refund is unacceptable. Payment cards: we accept VISA cards, CREDIT cards, MASTER cards.